Female Active Complex nutrition facts: Saw Palmetto, Damiana, Wild Yam, Blessed Thistle, Raspberry
Female Active Complex - Our scientists have developed the formula that combines the beneficial and bountiful mix of herbal extracts:
Saw Palmetto, Damiana, Wild Yam, Blessed Thistle, Raspberry
What Is Saw Palmetto?
- Saw palmetto (Serenoa repens) is a type of palm native to the southeastern United States. The berries of the plant are commonly used in supplements to improve prostate health, balance hormone levels, and prevent hair loss in men. It’s also associated with other benefits, including decreased inflammation and improved urinary function.
- To use damiana, you consume its leaves. It’s thought to increase sexual arousal and stamina in men and women.
- Traditionally, it’s been used for treating bladder and urinary issues. Some people like the way the herb makes them feel because of its effect on the bladder. These uses aren’t supported by contemporary research.
Damiana: Ancient Aphrodisiac?
- When it comes to bladder relief and herbal remedies that you drink or swallow with water, it’s hard to tell whether an individual herb is helpful. It’s possible that you feel better because taking in extra fluid tends to ease bladder pain. But if you think you have a urinary tract infection, put down the teacup and get to a doctor’s office before it gets worse.
What are the health benefits of wild yam?
- Wild yam is a plant that people have used for centuries in alternative medicine. Potential medicinal uses for wild yam include the treatment of menopause symptoms, rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes, and muscular cramps.
Health Benefits of Blessed Thistle - Middle Ages Cure
- Blessed thistle (Cnicus benedictus) is a plant native to the Mediterranean from southern France to Iran. It is recognized by its hairy, dandelion-like leaves and fuzzy, yellow blossoms. Blessed thistle, also known as holy thistle, has been used since the Middle Ages to treat bubonic plague, promote digestive health and prevent infection. Today, blessed thistle is most commonly used to increase the production of breastmilkin nursing.
Raspberries are so good for you
- One cup of raspberries provides over 50% of the minimum daily target for vitamin C, which supports immunity and skin health and helps produce collagen. Raspberries also contain manganese and vitamin K, which both play a role in bone health. And they supply smaller amounts of vitamin E, B vitamins, magnesium, copper, iron, and potassium.